Order processing and delivery time for products purchased
Delivery to Area / Address: We only accept orders to be sent to valid Malaysia residential addresses and business addresses. We do not ship to P.O. Box addresses. If the address you have provided during the purchase is different from the intended delivery address, the delivery will be affected, and the products will may not be delivered. In this case, we will not be able to refund the shipping fee, but it will not affect the refund of the price of the product you purchased.
Arrangement for failure to receive the products: If you cannot receive the products as scheduled due to your personal reasons, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements for alternative delivery. We reserve the right to charge additional administrative fees in the event an alternative delivery is required. If you are unable to arrange for alternative delivery within 2 weeks from the date of planned delivery, we may cancel your order and initiate a refund of the price of the product due to the failure to make delivery arrangements.
Delivery arrangement: After the order is successfully placed and the payment is completed, the system will estimate the time taken to deliver the products according to the delivery address and payment time you filled in. The working days of Swisse online webstore are from Monday to Friday, Malaysia time, excluding Malaysia public holidays. Orders placed on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays will be processed on the next working day.
- Please ensure that the recipient's mobile phone number and delivery address provided when ordering are accurate for notification purposes in relation to the particular order.
- All the ownership and title to the products you have purchased are transferred to you once Swisse has received all and valid payments for the products.
- Risk of loss or damage to products you purchase are transferred to you once the products are despatched to you.
General terms and disclaimer
- To the extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages (including but not limited to other intangible losses such as profits, goodwill, etc.), and we do not assume any responsibility for losses caused by personnel, employees, agents, sellers or customer service personnel.
Swisse will not be liable for any damages, losses or expenses caused by the following: (1) This website, other websites linked to this website, and other websites linked from this website (collectively referred to as "Linked Websites") , access or use of online ordering services or online payment systems, interference or inaccessibility during access or use; or (2) reliance on any content or products displayed on Linked Websites, including but not limited to any direct, indirect, special or consequential damages or economic loss.
- As far as the online payment system is concerned, to the extent permitted by law, Swisse shall not be liable for any loss or damage (including indirect and consequential losses) suffered by you due to the following reasons: (1) any malfunction or delay , interruption, suspension or any other restrictions affecting your online payment; (2) any error, failure or suspension of your bank payment mechanism; or (3) any other error, failure or suspension due to or related to third-party online payment systems.
- To the extent permitted by law, you shall bear your own risk when purchasing any products from this website.
- You agree to compensate us and enable us to obtain the compensation fully and effectively in the event that your breach of contract, negligence, omission or intentional misconduct or any breach of your obligations under these "Ordering and Delivery" terms causes any losses or damages or any personal injury or death,.
- These "Ordering and Delivery" terms are governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Malaysia. Any disputes arising from or related to these terms and conditions, including but not limited to any questions about their existence, validity or termination, shall be submitted to the courts of Malaysia for final settlement.