Swisse Malaysia Club Points Program Details and Rules
Swisse Malaysia Online Store is operated by Health & Happiness (H&H) Malaysia Sdn Bhd (Company No. 201901003649(1312975-M)), a company incorporated in Malaysia and having its registered address at C-2-3A TTDI Plaza, Jalan Wan Kadir 3, Taman Tun Dr Ismail, 60000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (collectively referred to as "Swisse").
How do I participate in the Swisse Malaysia Club Points Program ? Customers with an existing account will automatically earn points when shopping and participating in the points program.
Once you create an account to become a Swisse Malaysia Club member, you will receive an account confirmation email after successful registration. Once the account is confirmed, you will become a Swisse Malaysia Club member (hereinafter referred to as the “Member”).
- All natural persons aged 18 and above can become a Member. All Members are entitled to have one (1) account only. Swisse does not currently offer membership to companies or other legal entities. Whilst the registration to become a Member is open to all natural persons aged 18 and above, Swisse reserves the right to reject and/or decline any application for membership of Swisse Malaysia Club at its sole and absolute discretion without assigning any reasons whatsoever and its decision shall be final and conclusive.
Swisse reserves the right to make additions, omissions or amendments to the "Swisse Malaysia Club Points Program" structure, offers and other content, including relevant terms and conditions at any time (collectively referred to as the “Changes”). The revised “Swisse Malaysia Club Points Program” will apply, including, without limitation to all future transactions of the Members and redemption of points by Members under the "Swisse Malaysia Club Points Program". In the case of Changes, Swisse shall give notice to all Members in the manner Swisse deems appropriate.The continued use of any services of the "Swisse Malaysia Club Points Program" by the Member will be deemed as acceptance of all Changes. For any avoidance of doubt or conflicting terms, the latest terms and conditions will be posted at Swisse Malaysia Online Store (www.shop.swisse.com.my) which shall be construed as the prevailing version.
- "Swisse Malaysia Club Points Program", “Swisse Malaysia Club”, and/or "Swisse " will not be liable for loss or damage caused by "Swisse Malaysia Club Points Program" or any Changes made.
- Swisse reserves the right to suspend or terminate the "Swisse Malaysia Club Points Program" or any aspect or feature of the “Swisse Malaysia Club Points Program” at any time.
How do I earn Swisse Malaysia Club points?
You can earn 1 point for every RM1 worth of purchase, excluding delivery charges. The points that can be earned for an order are calculated based on the actual checkout amount after deducting any discounts.
- Points will be added to your account within 7 working days after the order is delivered.
How do I use / redeem Swisse Malaysia Club points?
- After accumulating sufficient points, you can redeem the points for rewards based on the available promotion at the time of redemption.
- The discount code can be used on the checkout page the next time you shop.
- Only one discount code can be used for each order.
Are there limitations to Swisse Malaysia Club points ?
- The points earned in a particular year are valid until December 31 of that particular year. On 1 January of each year, the points will be reset to zero. The accumulation and redemption of points are only applicable during the validity period of the points. Points that have not been redeemed on or before 31 December of the particular year will become invalid upon expiration and cannot be brought forward to the following year.
- Members are responsible for keeping track of their membership status and points expiration date. Points will be automatically cleared after 31 December of every year. In the event of any dispute in relation to the Swisse Malaysia Club points, the records held by Swisse shall be regarded as the final confirmation of the balance of points in each member's account.
How can I check my Swisse Malaysia Club points balance?
Log in to your account and go to the Swisse Malaysia Club page. From the page, you will be able to check the points, the redemption records and discount codes. You will also find information on how to earn points and ways to redeem points.
Can Swisse Malaysia Club points be transferred to friends/exchanged for cash?
Points cannot be exchanged for cash, and cannot be transferred nor can they be combined with points in, or shared with any account held by other Members.
What is the validity period of Swisse Malaysia Club membership?
Your membership is valid for the entire operation period of the Swisse Malaysia Club and its related programs. Swisse reserves the right to terminate the operation of Swisse Malaysia Club and its related programs at any time and at the absolute discretion of Swisse without prior notice or reason. Once the operation of Swisse Malaysia Club is terminated, all rights and privileges of Members will cease, and Members agree not to lodge any claims or demands with Swisse ofany nature or resulting from or possibly resulting from the termination of the membership plan.
Can I earn Swisse Malaysia Club points for shopping in any Swisse store outside Malaysia?
Swisse Malaysia Club points can only earned or be used in Swisse Malaysia Online Store (www.shop.swisse.com.my).
Swisse Malaysia Club rewards
Are Swisse Malaysia Club rewards fixed?
- Swisse Malaysia Club rewards will be updated regularly. Gifts are available in limited quantities and are redeemable on a first come first served basis.
- Swisse Malaysia Club will exercise reasonable endeavours to provide the redeemed gifts within a reasonable time depending on the nature of the gifts. However, Swisse Malaysia Club reserves the right to request members to replace with other gifts when the redeemed gift is unavailable, cannot be provided or cannot be delivered for any reason.
How do I check the points I have already redeemed?
On the Swisse Malaysia Club page, click "My Gifts" to view the redeemed points. You can also click the "Use at checkout" button to use the points immediately.
How many rewards can I redeem with my points?
As long as you have enough points, you can redeem for as many rewards as you wish.
Can Swisse Malaysia Club redemption codes be transferred to others?
It is recommended that the points you earn be for your own use to avoid misuse of the redemption coupon and to ensure that the points redeemed with the redemption coupon would be reflected in your account.
Can Swisse Malaysia Club rewards be refunded?
Once the redeemed reward is confirmed, it cannot be refunded or exchanged with other rewards or products regardless of the value.