My shopping cart
Your cart is currently empty.Continue Shopping
2021 Year end Swisse top spenders campaign – Watsons
The Promotion starts at 00:00:00 on 28th October 2021 and closes at 23:59:59 on 24th November 2021
The Contest is open to all Malaysian citizens and permanent residents in Malaysia aged 18 years and above with valid identification number (MyKad or MyPR) as on 28th October 2021.
The following groups of persons shall not be eligible to participate in the Contest:
(a) Employees of the Organiser and its group of companies and
their immediate family members (spouse, children, parents, siblings, and their spouses);
(b) Employees of the Organiser’s agencies associated with the Contest and their immediate families (spouse, children, parents, siblings, and their spouses).
1. Top 2 spenders of Swisse Malaysia range of products (“Participating Product”) in a single receipt within the promotion period
2. This promotion is only valid for purchase of Swisse brand products imported and distributed by HHMY only. Approved Retailer: Watsons
3. Send the following information via WhatsApp to 019-408 3600;
a. Clear picture of the Proof of Purchase/Receipt (s)
b. Full Name
(e.g. ; Daniel Bin Amran)
4. Each Submission which complies with the terms of submission above received by the Organiser during the Promotion Period shall be valid and will be serialized whereby one (1) serial number will be allocated for every a single receipt.
5. There is no limit to the amount of entries with valid purchases during the Contest Period.
6. Retain the Original Receipt or Proof of Purchase for verification purposes.
All entries must be received by the Organiser on or before 23:59:59 on 24th November 2021.
Verification of Entries
• Clear snap shot of the Proof of Purchase indicating the product(s) , receipt number, date of receipt , value/price and outlet name
• Validity of the purchased date ( within promotion period)
• Purchase requirement fulfilled
• Complete Personal Details as required
• No Duplication of Receipt(s)
• E-Commerce receipt will be accepted as Proof Of Purchase
• No alteration of receipt in any form ; store name, item(s) purchased, prices , quantity and transaction date
• Disqualified receipt/document as proof of purchase includes:
I. Credit Card Slips
II. Hand-Written Receipts
III. Refund/Return of Purchase Slips
IV. Delivery Note
V. Receipts Not Printed From a Cash Register ( POS system)
1. A total of TWO (2) winners will be selected at the end of the Contest Period.
1st prize (highest spender):
Mi Air Purifier 3H (worth RM699)
2nd Prize (next highest spender):
Mi Vacuum Cleaner Light (worth RM429)
Prize Claim & Delivery
1. Prize(s) will be delivered to the delivery address provided by the Participants within 2 – 3 weeks. The Organiser reserves the right to at its absolute discretion to extend the timeline as the Organiser deems necessary.
2. The Organiser shall exercise care in delivering the Prize[s] but the Organiser will not be held liable in the event of non-receipt, delayed or damaged delivery of the Prize(s) to the Participant[s]. All unclaimed Prize[s] will be forfeited.
3. In the event there is a manufacturing defect, the Participant must return the said Prize[s] to the Organiser at his/her own cost, undamaged and in its original packaging for a replacement within 2 weeks of receipt of the Prize[s] failing which the Prize will not be replaced.
4. Organiser shall reserve the right at its absolute discretion to substitute any of the Prize[s] shown with another Premium of similar value, at any time without prior notice. No cash alternatives or refunds will be offered.
5. Any additional costs not specifically stated in the Terms & Conditions of Entry in relation to a Prize shall be the responsibility of the Winner.
6. Prize(s) are given out on an “as it is” basis. The Prize shall be used/taken entirely at the risk of the Participants and the Organiser excludes all warranties and liabilities in connection with the Prize to the fullest extent permitted by law.
7. Prizes are strictly not transferable, assignable, exchangeable or redeemable by the Participant in any other form or manner other than that specified by the Organiser.
1. The Organiser reserves the right in its sole discretion, without prior notice, and without any liability to any person, at any time to change the Terms and Conditions including to change the Contest Period, make Prize substitutions, cancel, terminate or suspend the Contest in whole or in part. In the event of any changes to the Terms and Conditions, Participants agree that their continued participation in the Contest will constitute their acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.
2. The Organiser, and/or representatives shall not be liable to any Participant in respect of any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or for personal injury suffered or sustained by the Participant arising out of or in connection with the participation by the Participant in the Contest, as well as the redemption and/or utilisation of any Prize won.
3. The Organiser’s decision on all matters relating to the Promotion including judging and selection of winners will be final, binding and conclusive on all Participants, and no correspondence or appeals will be entertained.
4. By participating in this Contest, participants consent to give their personal information and the Organiser reserves the right to publish, use the participants and winners’ names and/or photographs plus their entries for purposes of publicity, advertising and/or trade without further compensation or notice and each participant is not entitled to make any claims for the use of their entries by the Organiser.
5. By submitting an entry to the Contest, Participants are deemed to have understood and agreed to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.